Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
In the 12th century, two children, green in color, appeared in Suffolk, England. The green children were written about in the 12th and 13th centuries as fact, but some people today classify as this tale as folklore.
- William of Newburg. “Historia rerum Anglicarum.” Book one. Form Fordham University. https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/basis/williamofnewburgh-one.asp#27
Full text of “Radulphi de Coggeshall Chronicon Anglicanum, De expugnatione Terræ Sanctæ libellus, Thomas Agnellus De morte et sepultura Henrici regis Angliæ junioris, Gesta Fulconis filii Warini, excerpta ex Otiis imperialibus Gervasius Tileburiensis. Ex codicibus manuscriptis edidit Josephus Stevenson” https://archive.org/stream/ChroniconAnglicanum/Chronicon_anglicanum_djvu.txt
Edwards, Francis. “Stevenson, Joseph (1806–1895).” Francis EdwardsOxford Dictionary of National Biography. Ed. H. C. G. Matthew and Brian Harrison. Oxford: OUP, 2004. Online ed. Ed. David Cannadine. Jan. 2008. 27 Sept. 2017 <http://proxy.bostonathenaeum.org:2055/view/article/26434>
Stevenson, Joseph. ” The Church historians of England : Pre-Reformation period.” London. 1853. Via archive.org. https://archive.org/details/churchhistorians42stev
Lucian. “Trips to the Moon.” http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/10430/pg10430.txt
- Clark, John. “‘Small, Vulnerable ETs.: The Green Children of Woolpit.” Science Fiction Studies, Vol. 33, No. 2 (Jul., 2006), pp. 209-229. Via JSTOR. http://www.jstor.org/stable/4241432
Clark, John. ” Martin and the Green Children.” Folklore, Vol. 117, No. 2 (Aug., 2006), pp. 207-214. Via JSTOR. http://www.jstor.org/stable/30035487
Burton, Robert. Anatomy of Melancholy https://ia800300.us.archive.org/20/items/theanatomyofmela10800gut/10800-8.txt
- King, Helen. ” Green Sickness: Hippocrates, Galen and the Origins of the “Disease of Virgins”.” Source: International Journal of the Classical Tradition, Vol. 2, No. 3 (Winter, 1996),. Via JSTOR. http://www.jstor.org/stable/30222221
- Haughton, Brian. ” The Green Children of Woolpit.” Brian Haughton.com. http://brian-haughton.com/ancient-mysteries-articles/green-children-of-woolpit/
- Shuker, Karl P.N. “The Green Children of Woolpit.” The Llewellyn Journal. https://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/175
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.